Like the song says, breaking up is hard to do, but sometimes it’s necessary and in the best interests of all involved.
When a relationship ends it’s the perfect opportunity for growth and change according to author Lisa Steadman. In her new book It’s a Breakup, Not a Breakdown. Steadman offers tips, techniques, and advice for not only surviving a breakup but thriving as you move on.
In this program you learn:
- How to know when breaking up is the right thing to do
- How to overcome inertia and actually initiate a break up
- Alternative strategies for breaking up
- How to deal with the pain, loss, and regret that follows a breakup
- How to create new boundaries with your ex if you have to remain in contact
- How to kickstart positive growth and change following a breakup
Check out this great book!